1. What is your pet’s name? Her name is Nala, I named her after The Lion King and my mom’s ex boyfriend’s dog (lmao, she was a cute dog).
2. What kind of pet is it and what breed? She’s a Dog. She’s mainly a Pit bull and Maltese, I was told to believe she might have some poodle in her. I’m not quite sure.
3. How long have you had your pet friend? I have had her since she was 1 month old.
4. How did you get your pet? It is a long story. I was in high school when I got her, so one day I had come back from cheer practice and my cousin came over with a puppy. She got her from a lady at a vet office who said she was the runt and was the only pup left out of her 10 siblings, so she took her and realized soon after that she couldn’t keep her so she asked me if I wanted her and I said yes!
5. How old is your pet? She is 2 years and 4 months
6. What is your favorite memory with your pet? I have two favorite memories, one would be when she was a pup like 1-3 months she would always sleep next to me, under my blankets. She is way too big for that now. Another is when I took her to Woodward park here in Fresno and we went “hiking” all day long and played in the river, she is not a car rider at all, she actually get super sick every time and throws up but once she is out she loves to be adventurous with me!
7. What are some quirky things about your pets personality? When she gets happy she moves her whole butt! Not just her tail but her whole butt. She also likes to paw at me and play growl when she wants attention, like she’s saying “Hey, play with me”.
8. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? Our relationship means a lot to me. She is like my child because we have bonded since she was born basically. She loves to do everything with me like go on walks and hang out.
9. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet? I like to go on walks with her, have her with me when we watch movies and share food with her lol.
10. What are nicknames you call your pet? Nolly, Nala Dog, Wiggly Butt, Pretty Girl.